How do I know if I need a Great Crested Newt (GCN) mitigation license?

A mitigation licence permits actions that are prohibited under current legislation for GCN. If survey information and specialist knowledge indicate that the proposed activity is likely to result in an offence (i.e. killing, damage to breeding sites etc.), then a mitigation licence should be obtained.

Share Now, Choose Your Platform!